Friday 17 February 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello crafters. I hope all is well.

For today's card I've used a sentitment die from Yvonne Creations - not had any of these dies before, but they do cut beautifully. I'm looking forward to using more dies from this company.

I have also used some new and old dies from my favourite brands too.


Items used:

DP: M & C Boutique
Dies: Yvonne Creations Happy Birthday
TL Swirl Edge Circles
Tonic Pinhole Circle
MD Anjas Square
SW Christmas Rose inked with DI Evergreen Bough
Darice EF
pearls

Challenges:

Crafty Sentiment Designs - fave colour combo - turquoise and white for me

Thank you for taking the time to pop by and any comments you leave - always appreciated.

Happy Crafting

Fatima
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty papers and I love the lacy dies!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Favorite Combo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Fatima, love the layers and dies! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete