Saturday 31 August 2013

Sparkly Fuschia

The fuschias that are in full flower in my garden inspired me to make this card.


 
The image is from Imagination Crafts and I've coloured it in with Promarkers and highlighted the flowers with glitter glue. I've kept to a green and white colour scheme and used papers from First Edition Floral Pavilion.  I used a Forever Friends embossing folder and stamped the narrow white panel with another stamp from the same set as the main image and coloured in the leaves.  I've finished the card with some white pearls in the corners.
 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Lexi's Creations - Sparkle and Shine
Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. wow! i love the spring-like look of your wonderful card so much!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the image with the added sparkle and beautiful papers too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the monochromatic color palette, and I bet the sparkle is amazing in person! Thanks for participating in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch and lovely range of pattersn, fab image too. Thanks for playing at PTW. I have some candy if you would like to hop ver to my blog

    ReplyDelete